Jacob Reider, MD – Keynote Speaker
Deputy National Coordinator of Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
Dr. Jacob Reider is returning to the Capital District, after serving three years at ONC. He will be sharing his expertise on Health IT: what we can expect, the role of innovation and its impact within the industry, how the federal government is supporting these advances and his thoughts on how Health IT will evolve in the coming years.
Dr. Reider played a key role in the creation of Hixny, serving as the first Chair of the Clinical Committee in 2006, when Hixny was in its infancy. This presentation will be Jacob’s first public appearance since returning to the Capital District.
December 9 | 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Franklin Plaza, Troy
Don’t miss this important and exciting event!
Hixny Connects is our annual networking event and business update that has quickly become known as our region’s “Healthcare event of the year.”
- Enjoy cocktails, heavy hors d’oeuvres and networking with colleagues
- Get an update on the accomplishments Hixny has achieved in 2014
- Hear Hixny leaders discuss how the organization is in position to support improved care coordination and population health
- Keynote Speaker – Jacob Reider, MD, to discuss Health 3.0: Volume to Value & Technology’s Role
- Open to all healthcare professionals, business leaders, government officials, and community advocates